A pool fence is a physical barrier that is installed around the perimeter of a pool and is designed to prevent young children from gaining access to the water. The pool fences Life Saver Pool Fence of Upstate NY installs are made of high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the elements. They are also tall enough to deter children from climbing over them.
In addition, Life Saver pool fences are equipped with self-locking gates that provide an additional level of security. Pool safety is essential, and a pool fence is one of the best ways to protect young children from drowning. If you have young children, we strongly recommend that you install a mesh pool fence from Life Saver.
The number of people who die from drowning is staggering. In the U.S., on average 11 people die daily due to drowning incidents. The good news, it is preventable with a pool fence.
According to New York State law, all pools must be surrounded by a barrier that is at least 4 feet tall but under 48 inches.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Life Saver Pool Fence is a safe and effective way to prevent pool drownings. The fence is installed around the perimeter of the pool and is made of sturdy, transparent mesh that allows for visibility while still keeping children and pets out of the pool area.
The fence is recommended and approved by national and local governments, not only in the United States, but also around the world. In addition to being a life-saving measure, pool fences also help to improve the appearance of pools and make them more inviting to potential guests. A pool fence is an essential safety measure for any pool owner, and Life Saver mesh pool fencing is the best in the business.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole that is the strongest in the industry (this is for Life Saver Premium solid core Fence)
- Poles are professionally powder coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (holds up great in the Sun)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch makes it the strongest on the market anywhere. It’s nearly indestructible. The mesh is unclimbable. It is also “see through”.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is bordered on all four sides with vinyl border to prevent unraveling and a to maintain finished look.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Square and arched pool gates
- A wide selection of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- Self-latching and self-closing gate options
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pole.
- Lifetime warranty! Every part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It won’t splinter or breakdown like fiberglass. We guarantee it.
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Proven and tested
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fence can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas etc.
- Provides the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase.
Request your FREE pool fence estimate in Dutchess County, NY today! Call Jon at 518-421-4969 or contact us here. We install onto almost any surface. We do our own installations and we do not use subcontractors. Contact us now!
Areas We Serve in Dutchess County, NY
Life Saver Pool Fence of Upstate NY installs pool fences in the following cities in Dutchess County, NY: Amenia, Arlington, Beacon, Beekman, Brinckerhoff, Crown Heights, Dover Plains, East Fishkill, Fairview, Fishkill, Haviland, Hillside Lake, Hopewell Junction, Hyde Park, Langrageville, Merritt Park, Milan, Millbrook, Millerton, Myers Corner, Pawling, Pine Plains, Pleasant Valley, Poughkeepsie, Read Oaks Mill, Red Hook, Rhinebeck, Salt Point, Smitfield, Spackenkill, Staatsburg, Tivoli, and Wappingers Falls.
About Dutchess County, NY
Dutchess County is a county located in the state of New York. As of the 2010 census, the population was 297,488. The county seat is Poughkeepsie. Dutchess County is part of the New York metropolitan area. It is located in the Mid-Hudson Region of the Hudson Valley, northeast of New York City and southwest of Albany. Dutchess County has been ranked as one of the healthiest counties in the United States. It is also home to some of the best schools in the state, as well as a number of historical attractions. Dutchess County is an excellent place to live, work, and raise a family.
Pool Safety Resources for Dutchess County, NY Residents
- Comprehensive Checklist for Swimming Pool/Bathing Beach Operations
- City of Poughkeepsie, NY Swimming Pools – eCode360
- In Ground Swimming Pool – Building Permit Application
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Call Jon at 518-421-4969 for a free pool fence estimate in Dutchess County, NY. We install Life Saver pool fencing onto almost any surface. We do not use subcontractors; we do our own installations. Our fences come with a lifetime limited warranty. Contact us today!